Sunday 4 August 2013

Chunky Booties

Hellow Bloggersphere,

It's been a while since we did an update on outfit post. In today's post, we were exploring ways to wear chunky booties with Singapore weather. These booties can only be seen in places that have more than one season and even though shops like Topshop, HnM sold these shoes, we tend not to buy them or put them in your lust list because of the weather. 

On Larissa:

These chunky walkers are so light that you can wear it all day long! I pair it with a lightweight floral dress to fight the hot weather, giving a feminine touch. The chunky booties and mirror shade glasses man up the outfit, steering away from a too girly outfit.

Dress: H&M, Boots: Local Boutique (similar here), Bag: MCM, Sunglasses, Mango





 







On Selvia:
Pairing these booties can be very challenging because of the cut. For me, I choose a shift dress that has more structure but yet is short enough to exposed my lower leg to make sure my leg looked longer and not short and stumpy. Because of the more rocker feel the booties has, I amped up my look with all the rocker element to enhance that boots.

Dress: Gap, Booties: Lucky Brand, Bag: Tobi.com, Shades: Marc by marc Jacob


 

 


 




 
 
 
Let us know how you wear your chunky boots!♥
 
Thanks for reading.
Stay Stylish,

LOVE, LA\\VIA

3 comments:

thanks for the comments lovelies.